With the high frequency data leaks and breaches, the public awareness of cybersecurity has increased dramatically. It’s a Mad, Mad Virtual World we live in, which is why we at Newshosting are working on an additional layer of security for our users – a virtual personal network.
How to Enter
The object of the game is to produce something that sounds totally ridiculous, so don’t give yourself a headache searching for hidden truths. You will see a bunch of word descriptions followed by blank spaces. Type your word in the blanks. The words ought to match the description of the word on the left. You can earn additional entries by sharing the contest with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter. Got it? Now onto the prizes…
|The first place winner will receive an entire year of FREE Unlimited Usenet Access + VPN. Existing Newshosting users will start their free plan after their paid subscription ends.|
|The second place winner will gain six months in Unlimited Usenet Access in addition to the VPN. Existing Newshosting users will start their free plan after their paid subscription ends.|
|The winner in third place will receive three months of Unlimited Usenet Access in addition to the VPN service. Existing Newshosting users will start their free plan after their paid subscription ends.|
Contacting the Winners
Winners will be notified via email within 14 days after the end of the promotion. The email address will be collected by Facebook Connect upon agreeing to share personal data with the contest.
“Mad, Mad Virtual World” Official Rules
- To be eligible, you must complete the Newshosting “Mad, Mad Virtual World” word game entry form to receive valid entries for a possibility to win.
- Three entries will be selected at random as winning entries of the “Mad, Mad Virtual World” promotion. If two winning entries are submitted by the same person, an additional random entry will be selected. Of the three winning entries, one will receive a free year of an Unlimited Account + the VPN once it unrolls (‘First Place’), one will receive six months of an Unlimited Account + the VPN (‘Second Place’) and the third will receive an Unlimited Account + the VPN for three months free (‘Third Place’).
- Multiple entries can be received by submitting a mad lib form daily, posting a link to the promotion on your Facebook wall, sending invite requests to complete the form on Facebook, or by sharing the link on Twitter.
- Winners will be contacted through the email address associated with the Facebook account used to submit completed Newshosting “Mad, Mad Virtual World” word game entries – you must use a valid email address so that we may contact you.
- Entries on the Newshosting “Mad, Mad Virtual World” form submitted from October 22nd (5:00PM EST ) through November 5th (11:59PM EST) will be accepted, any entry before or after this time will not be considered.
- We reserve the right to change the rules of the Newshosting “Mad, Mad Virtual World” promotion at any time.
- When you submit valid completed entries into the Newshosting “Mad, Mad Virtual World” word game, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions of Facebook, Woobox, and the rules outlined in this section.
- Newshosting will notify the winners on or before November 19th.
- By entering the Newshosting “Mad, Mad Virtual World” word game, you are giving us the right to use your first name and your country of origin in any of our marketing materials, email campaigns or social messaging on Facebook, Tumblr, Google+ and Twitter relating to the Newshosting “Mad, Mad Virtual World” promotion at any point in time.
- All rules outlined in this section, along with the terms and conditions of the Newshosting “Mad, Mad Virtual World” are subject to change at our discretion at any time with or without prior notification.